The IBR certificate approving process in Haihao Pipe Fitting Group
To prepare the Indian Boiler Regulations(IBR)Inspection,Haihao pipe fittings team did a lot of work for the documents,and worked together with the BV inspector in the following process:
- Surface Inspection: Checking 10% quantity Randomly.Mainly Checking the finished products conformity with the drawings.And checking if there is any visible defect.
- Dimensions inspection: Checking 10% quantity Randomly.Mainly checking if the fitting’s dimensions are conforming with the drawings or not.
- Witness the inspection of Chemical Component and Mechanical Property testing process.Chemical component should be as per the Heat Number.Mechanical Property should be as per Lot Number.
- Witness the NDT test inspection 10% quantity randomly.If seamless fittings,including UT and MT or PT.If welded fittings, including RT,UT,MT or PT.(NDT Test Methods used for piping products)
- Documents Inspection:Checking raw material Mill Test Certificate and FORM IV Certificate,Pipe Mill Test Certificate and FORM IIIA Certificate.Pipe Fittings Mill Test Certificate and FORM IIIC Certificate.Chemical Component Test Report;Heat Treatment Report;NDT test Report.
All the process need take several days to handle.But through the total quality inspection,our team learned a lot of experiences.Hebei Haihao strictly carrys out rigorous quality control and products inspection to ensure continual quality flanges and pipe fittings.