The difference between hot galvanized steel pipe and cold galvanized steel pipe
Galvanized steel pipes are divided into two types, one is hot-dip galvanized steel pipe, and the other is cold-galvanized steel pipe. Cold-galvanized steel pipe is electro-galvanized steel pipe.The content of galvanized steel is very small, only 10 grams to 20 grams per square meter. Compared with hot-dip galvanized steel pipes, the corrosion resistance of hot-dip galvanized steel pipes is dozens of times that of cold-dip galvanized steel pipes.
Let’s see the difference between hot galvanized steel pipe and cold galvanized steel pipe.
- Operation method:The zinc in hot-dip galvanized is zinc obtained at 450 ° C to 480 ° C, while the zinc in cold-galvanized steel pipe is zinc obtained by electroplating at room temperature.
- Thickness of galvanized layer:The thickness of zinc in hot galvanized steel pipe is much thicker than that of cold galvanized steel pipe.
- Surface smoothness:The surface of cold galvanized steel pipe is much rougher than that of hot galvanized steel pipe.
- Price:Hot-dip galvanized steel pipes are produced by regular galvanized pipe manufacturers. In order to ensure the quality of galvanized pipes, they are generally not used. Electro-galvanizing is a galvanizing method, and those companies with relatively old equipment and small scales mostly adopt the electro-galvanizing mode. Naturally, cold galvanized steel pipes are much cheaper than hot galvanized steel pipes.
- The cold galvanized steel pipe is only one side of the galvanized steel pipe, while the hot galvanized steel pipe shall be fully galvanized.
- Adhesion:The adhesion of the cold galvanized steel pipe is much worse than that of the hot-dip galvanized steel pipe. Because the steel pipe matrix and the zinc layer of the cold galvanized steel pipe are independent, the zinc layer is very thin, and it is simply attached to the steel pipe matrix, so the cold galvanized steel pipe is easy to fall off.
As a professional supplier of steel pipes,Hebei Haihao Group has a history of more than 30 years.Our pipe fittings are generally hot-dip galvanized,and the flange is generally cold-dip galvanized.And we will show the best products to our customers and help you purchase better with the most professional knowledge.
If you trust us, please feel free to contact us.Email:firstname.lastname@example.org