ASTM A234 WP9 alloy steel pipe fittings
The ASTM A234 WP9 pipe fitting means the pipe fitting which material is alloy steel ASTM A234 WP9 standard specification.The ASTM A234 WP9 pipe fittings contain elbows,tees,reducers,caps,cross,bends,laterals etc.As a professional pipe fittings supplier, we supply the products in size 1/2″-96″.
We manufacture the ASTM A234 WP9 pipe fitting in different standards as follows:
- ANSI/ASME B16.9-Factory made wrought steel butt welding fittings,inculdes elbows,tees,reducers,caps dimensions.
- ANSI/ASME B16.28-Wrought steel butt weld;short radius elbows and return
DIN EN standard:
- DIN EN 10253-Butt welding pipe fittings,elbows,return bends,concentric and eccentric reducers,equal and reducing tees,and caps
- GOST 17375-Carbon and low-alloy steel butt-welding fittings,elbow
- GOST 17376-Carbon and low-alloy steel butt-welding fittings,tee
- GOST 17378-Carbon and low-alloy steel butt-welding fittings,reducer
- GOST 17379-Carbon and low-alloy steel butt-welding fittings,cap
- GOST 17380-Carbon and low-alloy steel butt-welding fittings General specifications
- GOST 30753-Carbon and low-alloy steel butt-welding fittings sharply curved bends type 2D (R=DN) Design
- JIS B2311-Steel butt welding pipe fittings for ordinary use.
- JIS B2312-Steel butt welding pipe fittings
- JIS B2313-Steel plate butt welding pipe fittings
- KS B1522-Steel butt welding pipe fittings for ordinary use and Fuel Gas.
- KS B1541-Steel butt welding pipe fittings.
- KS B1543-Steel plate butt welding pipe fittings.
- MSS SP-43-Wrought stainless steel butt welding fittings.
- MSS SP-75-Specification for high test wrought butt welding fittings.
- GB/T 12459
- GB/T 13401
- SH/T 3408
The process of manufacturing the ASTM specified A234 WP9 pipe fittings is referred to as wrought. Wrought grade fittings mean the alloy has been either cast or forged. The material used to produce ASTM A234 WP9 is low content alloy steel. One of the features of this low alloy steel grades is that the fittings have the ability to exhibit a good performance between moderate to high temperature conditions. The ASTM A234 WP9 Fittings can be segregated into two classes, Class 1 and Class 3, both of which have different mechanical properties. Class 3 fittings e.g. the ASTM A234 WP9 Tee tends to have a much better yield strength and tensile strength. Since these alloy steel based ASTM A234 Gr WP9 Elbow is able to function well in elevated conditions, these fittings are widely used across several industrial areas such as Oil, Gas, Power plant, Water Treatment as well as the Chemical processing industry.
If you want to know more about our pipeline products,please email us:email@example.com