Butt Welding Hot Induction Bends
Haihao Group is a manufacture,supplier and exporter of butt welding hot induction bends in China,induction bends are a controlled mean of bending pipes through the application of local heating using high frequency induced electrical power.We manufacture butt welding hot induction bends according to ASME B16.49 standard and we can supply carbon steel hot induction bends,stainless steel hot induction bends,alloy steel hot induction bends.
What is a butt welding hot induction bends?
Induction bends manufactured to ASME B16.49 standard can be either made from seamless pipes or welded pipes by cold or hot forming process,and the bends can with or without tangent length in the ends.Generally,hot-forming process is applied which utilizes the mid-frequency induction-bending machine.This process utilizes induction heating to heat a narrow band 360 degree around a pipe or cylinder at the point of bending as the pipe or cylinder is being pushed through the inductor coil at a constant velocity.After the material passes through the coil,it may be cooled by forced air or water spray,or it may be allowed to cool in still air.Bends in any producible wall thickness and diameter are covered.
Specifications of butt welding hot induction bends:
Types: hot induction bends with tangent length,hot induction bends without tangent length
Bend Radii : 75 / 100 / 150 / 250 / 300 / 500 / 800 / 1,000 / 1,200 / 1,500 mm
Bending Radius(R): R=2.5D, 3D, 5D, 6D, 8D, 10D or Custom
Bending angle (θ): 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 135°, 180°
Schedule/ Wall Thinkness: sch5s,sch10s,sch10, sch20, sch30, std, sch40, sch60, xs, sch80, sch100,
sch120, sch140, sch160, xxs, SGP or any other required thickness
Standard: ASME B16.49 standard
ASME B16.49 standard covers design,material,manufacturing,testing,marking,and inspection requirements for factory-made pipeline bends of carbon steel materials having controlled chemistry and mechanical properties, produced by the induction bending process, with or without tangents.
This standard covers induction bends for transportation and distribution piping applications (e.g., ASME B31.4, B31.8, and B31.11).Process and power piping have differing requirements and materials that may not be appropriate for the restrictions and examinations described herein,and therefore are not included in this standard.
Materials of butt welding hot induction bends:
Carbon steel hot induction bends:
ASTM A234 WPB,S235,P235GH,ST35.8,ST37,SS400,ST20,C20,Q235
Stainless steel hot induction bends:
ASTM/ASME A403 WP304,WP304L,WP304H,WP304LN,WP304N
ASTM/ASME A403 WP316,WP316L,WP316H,WP316LN,WP316N,WP316Ti
ASTM/ASME A403 WP321,WP321H
ASTM/ASME A403 WP347,WP347H
Alloy steel hot induction bends:
ASTM/ASME A234 WP1,WP5,WP9,WP11,WP12,WP22,WP91
Low-temperature steel hot induction bends:
ASTM/ASME A420 WPL3,WPL6
High performance carbon steel hot induction bends:
ASTM A860 WPHY42,WPHY46,WPHY52,WPHY60,WPHY65,WPHY70
Coatings of butt welding hot induction bends:
Along with build quality,the longevity and reliability of hot induction bend is highly dependent on the type and quality of the coating used.However,applying coatings of pipe bend is not only to prevent corrosion,but also affects the evenness of flow through the pipe and the need to prevent contamination of pipe contents (e.g. foodstuffs or drinking water).We offer corrosion resistance coating service for hot induction bend which includes light oiling, black painting,varnish painting,FBE coating,2 layers or 3 layers PE coating,hot dip galvanizing.
Package of butt welding hot induction bends:
We focus on every procedure to assure quality,the package we usually take is pack the hot induction bends with environmental poly bags,and then in fumigation wooden cases or plywood pallet.We also accept customized package.
1. Material shall be packed ready for export in a manner which allows easy handling and prevents damage. Vendor shall submit their standard packing procedure to purchaser for approval.
2. Open ends of fittings and flanges shall be supplied with heavy duty plastic protective plugs or caps. For bevel ends, the caps shall protect the full area of the bevel.
3. Water proof barrier material shall be used for stainless steel materials to protect against chlorine attack by exposure to salt water atmosphere.
4. Carbon steel and stainless steel items are not allowed to be stored together and shall be packed separately.
Applications of butt welding hot induction bends:
ASME B16.49 hot induction bends are known to deliver exceptional performance and are generally developed for meeting the demands.These hot induction bends are use in various industries as follows:
- Stainless steel hot induction bends use in oil and gas pipeline
- Butt welding hot induction bends use in chemical industry
- Alloy steel hot induction bends use in plumbing
- Butt weld hot induction pipe bends use in heating
- Hot induction pipe bends use in water supply systems
- ANSI B16.49 hot induction bends use in power plant
- Hot induction bends use in paper & pulp industry
- Hot induction pipe bends use in general purpose applications
- Butt welding hot induction bends use in fabrication industry
- Hot induction bends use in food processing industry
- Butt welding hot induction bends use in structural pipe
Haihao Group manufacture high quality pipeline products such as butt welding pipe fittings(elbows,tees,reducers,caps,hot induction bends,weldolet,etc),forged pipe fittings(socket weld/threaded tees,elbows,caps,coupling,sockolet,threadolet,etc),steel pipes(seamless steel pipes,welded steel pipes),forged flanges(weld neck flanges,blind flanges,slip on flanges,lap joint flanges,socket weld flanges,threaded flanges,etc).If you want to know more about our products,please email us:firstname.lastname@example.org